2/08/2022

Pierced Blooms Friendship Card

It's time for the first CAS Colours & Sketches sketch challenge of February.  YoonYoung gave us a great sketch to use three elements.  It seems that lately I've been using my Pierced Blooms dies a lot.  I really do love these dies as I find them very versatile and they create great looking cards!

 

You've heard me say this many times - store extra die cuts with the die.  When I pulled out this die I found three flowers already done!  I just needed to cut the stems and leaves.  And to make it even easier I used a sentiment strip from Simon Says Stamp.  I love these packs.  They contain pre-printed sentiments that you simply cut out.  What a time saver!

I hope you'll find time to join us this week in the challenge.  

Products used:

  • Dies: Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms, MFT Stitched Rectangle Stax
  • Sentiment: Simon Says Stamp The Best Friends

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

4 comments:

  1. This is so cheery. I love these bright colors. Those flowers make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty Jeanne! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your trio of spring flowers Jeanne and these pierced dies are one of my favourites too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pierced flowers are just lovely! I love these soft fruity colors combined with the black label, this is so eye catching!

    ReplyDelete