2/22/2022

Pierced Blooms Squares

I'm back from my vacation last week and ready to start making cards again!  It got a bit busy right before I left so I consolidated some of my challenges.  This one is a two-fer; the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers and the sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.

The colors this week are So Saffron, Highland Heather and Pumpkin Pie with any DSP for dessert.   Since I could use ANY I chose a green leaf patterned one by Queen & Co. to coordinate with my flowers.

I altered the sketch a bit by making my squares skewed.  I wanted to add a bit of whimsy to a very symmetrical design.  I hope I didn't stray too far off course.

Both challenges are fun - I hope you'll find time to join us in one or both!

Products used:

  • Dies: Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms, MFT Single Stitched Line Square Frame
  • Paper: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Highland Heather, Queen & Co. Flirty Florals

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love the playful, whimsical look on this one Jeanne! So fun! Great color combination and the green DSP works so well with the flowers :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the twisted pieces of the squares!! Looks so vibrant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun Jeanne and the vibrant pops of colour are so cheery - just the perfect thing to raise a smile!

    ReplyDelete