2/28/2019

3-D Thursday is Back...with Unicorns!

It's been awhile since I've posted a 3-D card.  I love making them but sometimes life gets in the way.  And sometimes it hands you what you need.  Over the weekend I ended up with more colored, cut-out unicorns than I needed for my DT card.  So.....
A unicorn box card!  I have several dies that make the box itself.  This one is from Mama Elephant. I mostly like it.  My only issue is that the fold lines aren't embossed they are perforated, which seems to be a little delicate.  I'm afraid too many times folded and opened could cause a flap to fall off.  But we shall see.  Generally speaking, when someone receives a card like this they open it and leave it open.  The advantage of this particular die is that everything is straight.  I have others where the edge is scalloped or the corners curved.  Not perfect for designing - this one is better for that.

I used wood look paper for the accent panels on the card and washi tape to accent the front.  The tape says "Play", "Explore" and "Amazing".
Inside, my unicorns have Wink of Stella added to their manes and horns.  I used an acetate strip to hold the one jumping up.
See my first card made with only one unicorn and Scan 'n Cut tip here.

Stamps: Stamping Bella Unicorns and Unicorn Add-Ons
Die: MFT Clouds, Mama Elephant 3-D Box
Copics: YG21, YG23, BG11, BG13, BG07, RV52, RV55, RV19, YR02, C0, C00
Prismacolors: 1004, 989, 912, 992, 905, 105, 993, 994, 995, 918, Cool Grey 20% & 30%
Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass
Stencil: MFT Small Clouds

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment