2/22/2019

Hoppy Frog-Day!

Happy Friday (or should I say Frog-day?)!  I couldn't resist another card for the SplitcoastStampers color challenge this week.  The colors tare Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and white.  I thought they lent themselves perfectly for this die.
This card is easy to put together.  After cutting all the pieces from white card stock, I used Distress Oxide ink and a blending tool to color the pieces.  The sentiment and bugs come from two separate stamp sets.  (There are some pretty cute frog stamp sets around right now.)

Finally I used foam dots to give the frog dimension and rhinestones as the bodies on the little bugs.

Dies: Cottage Cutz Frog w/Lilypad
Stamps: Technique Tuesday Felix the Frog (sentiment); Stampin' Up! So Hoppy Together (bugs)
Distress Oxide inks:  Forest Moss, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Gathered Twigs, Scattered Straw

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment