11/02/2023

Santa Ornament Gift Tags

Happy Thursday! Silke of Team O at Tic Tac Toe Challenge has a great board for us this week.

I chose the top row across - Ornament, Gift Tags and Ribbon. Ribbon goes so well with gift tags it's almost a given!

I used some new dies from Spellbinders.  The Santa Suit ornament literally went together in five minutes (or less). It took me longer to get out my cardstock and find the correct dies for this ornament than to cut the pieces and glue it together. If you need tags in quantity this is the one!

The Santa face took a bit longer but only because I don't have cardstock that is a good skin color. Most are too yellow or pink. (If anyone knows of a good skin tone cardstock please comment below!) So I used ink to blend the ears, nose and face and that took a few minutes. If I hadn't needed to do that, this one would have taken me only slightly longer than the suit. This is a super collection!

Products used:

  • Dies: Spellbinders Festive Ornament Etched Dies and Santa's Festive Circle Crew by Nichol Spohr
  • Ink: Distress Oxide Tea Dye, Antique Linen and Tattered Rose

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

2 comments: