11/16/2023

Let it Snow! with Lawn Fawn's Build-a-Snowman

Happy Thursday! It's Team O's week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge. The board this week can go holiday or not.

 

I chose the left column - blue, snowman, sparkle.

A few months ago I attended the "Always an Adventure" Lawn Fawn event. So much fun! And lot's of inspiration for their products both old and new. Unfortunately I haven't had much time to use my new (to me) toys but I did today. The Build-a-Snowman had been around a bit but the Winter Wonderland Window is new this season.

I used Balmy Blue ink to give some definition to all my snow pieces and even inked his scarf a bit with Poppy Parade for some depth. It's one of those things that you don't immediately notice but adds "that something." To make my life simpler and the card go faster, I cut all the small pieces (not the hat) from white and colored them with Copics or Stampin' Blends. In fact I didn't even cut the die pieces apart - good for not losing any!

For my sparkle I added a few very old embellishments that are supposed to look like snowflakes. I have enough embellishments to last me the rest of my life. I have to restrain myself from buying more and use what I have. I'm getting better at it.

I hope you'll join us in the challenge this week!

Products used:

  • Dies: Lawn Fawn - Build-A-Snowman, Winter Wonderland Window, Let It Snow
  • Markers: Stampin' Blends - Poppy Parade, Call Me Clover, Pumpkin Pie; Copics - Black, E25
  • Paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rudolf, Knit Picky Petite, Watercolor Wishes Petite; My Favorite Things Cheerful Plaid

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment