11/30/2023

Christmas Red Bird

Happy Thursday! I have a card for the Team O challenge at Tic Tac Toe Challenge, I chose the left column - Fun Fold, Punch and Red.

 

I had a great time with this simple fun fold card. It really is simple - just a few panels, a nice bold sentiment and a punched bird. I love that I got to use the bird builder punch. This is a long retired Stampin' Up! punch but a favorite.  I have so many dies now that I rarely use my punches but they really do make creating a card like this go fast. I also used my Bough punch by SU for some of the greenery.

For the bird, I used a bit darker red and sponged the edges for depth. I also used a black pen for the eye and a gold pen for the beak.

I hope you will join us in the fun this week!

Products used:

  • Punches: Stampin' Up! Bird Builder and Boughs
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Holly Jolly Wishes

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'


post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the scored frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have directions for this folded card?

    ReplyDelete