4/28/2022

Not a Card

My card for today's Tic Tac Toe Challenge is not a card!  I used the top row across - Anything but a Card, Sparkle, Ribbon / Twine.  For those you can't see it (and I admit it's difficult to see in this photo) there area few champagne rhinestones nestled in amongst the pebbles for my sparkle.


 

I was completely inspired by the very similar framed art that Stampin' Up! has in their catalog.  I changed up the design a bit and used a different paper but this idea is the same.

This 6 x 6 inch paper is WONDERFUL for quick scenes.  This took under an hour to create even with having to heat emboss the sentiment twice.  I somehow got grease on it and try as I did to find a way to use that as an "embellishment opportunity" it just didn't work!  The birds are stamped in Blackberry Bliss and I die cut the grass from some of the DSP.

The frame is 9 x 9 inches; I removed the glass but I put it between the picture and the easel backing to keep the thickness correct for the frame.

Super easy and I thought it would make a nice birthday present / card combo!

Products used: all Stampin' Up! (except for the frame)

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment