4/25/2022

Cup of Tea - New Stamp Set

I haven't been posting lately - lot's of things have been going on.  For one, I was in charge of our neighborhood Easter Brunch and Egg Hunt  with over 150 people.  Needless to say the week before was quite busy and the day after I was exhausted and had no energy for cards!  To top it off, I was the Easter Bunny!  It really was quite a fun time!

For this week's Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge I'm using a soon-t-be-released stamp and die bundle form Stampin' Up!  LeAnn gave us some beautiful soft colors that I thought would be perfect for this set.  To fill my teacup I used new dies called Natural Prints from the Nature's Prints bundle.  both of these sets are so pretty and versatile I know we'll be seeing quite a bit of them!

My background is embossed and then I used a paint called ArtC.  I've had this for quite awhile and I don't think it's made anymore.  It is glittery and in a color called silvergold which subs quite well with the Sahara Sand.  I used my finger and then a sponge dauber to apply it to the rasied part of the embossing and to the edges.  It gives an interesting shimmer to the background.

This will be a Mother's Day card for my mother-in-law.  I couldn't find a good place on the front for the sentiment so that will go on the inside.

Products used:  all Stampin' Up! except the ArtC paint

  • Stamps/die Bundle: Cup of Tea
  • Dies: Natural Prints, Scalloped Contours
  • Card Stock: Basic White, Sahara Sand, Soft Succulent, Blushing Bride
  • Accessories: Scripty 3D Embossing Folder, Polished Dots

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

2 comments: