4/26/2022

Happy Happy Happy Birthday

I have a friend who always says "Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!"  When I saw Bhavya's challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches today I immediately thought of her.


This is a simple card to make with the help of a Stamparatus.  The Stamparatus has removal plates that can be re-positioned in one inch increments.  That made lining up and stamping the word "happy" exactly one inch apart easy.  It also has two plates so I could put the word "birthday" on the second plate.  Using this system it is simple to make card multiples.  So I made two here to see what color I liked better.

We have a fun sketch challenge this week - please join us!

Products used: all Stampin' Up!

  • Stamps: Biggest Wish
  • Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana
  • Card Stock: Basic White
  • Accessories: Stamparatus

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet birthday card it is Jeanne. Using "Happy" words just perfect. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! No doubt, it's CAS perfection, Jeanne! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete