3/17/2022

Eggs for Sale Wobble Card

One of my favorite ways to add fun to a card is with an action wobbler.  This bunny with sign reminded me of the guys who stand on street corners and flip their signs so I added an action wobbler behind him.

The card is for this week's board at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  The designer, Silke  gave us some great elements for spring!

Everything is colored with Copics.  I used masking to add the eggs to the basket and drew the patterns on the eggs freehand.  I use a Copic Multiliner pen as the ink is Copic marker friendly.

Here is a video of the card in "action"!


 

Products used:

  • Stamps: The Stamps of Life bunny2stamp, basket2stamp, morebasket2stamp, eggs4Easter
  • Dies: TSOL eggs, bunny, Big Scallop A2 Rectangles
  • Accessories: Spring Dots, ribbon, large action wobbler
  • Copic Markers:  basket E33, E34, E35, E37; bunny W00,W0,W1,W2,W3, R000, R00, R20, E04, N8, N9, N0, N1; eggs RV10, RV13, RV14, YR000, YR01, YR02, V01, V12, V15, G0000, G12, G14, N0, N1, T1


Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment