3/29/2022

Double Challenge Tuesday

We have a fifth Tuesday this month and you know what that means - a double challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches!  For my last challenge hosting this month I'm giving you a fun throwback sketch and some bright, retired colors.

 
I liked this throwback sketch because it is so versatile.  I didn't really have a plan in mind for the colors; I just found them fun.  After considering several ideas I decided to use this rainbow - a stamp set I've had for a bit but not used.  I used a sentiment strip from Simon Says Stamp making this a quick card.  

I hope you'll find the time to join us this week!

Products used:

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up ! Raimbow of Happiness
  • Inks: Watermelon Wonder, Taken with Teal, Pineapple Punch

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

4 comments:

  1. great color combo & sketch Jeanne- you do CAS so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful Jeanne!! :) Love the cute rainbow - so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Jeanne - these colours make a great rainbow! A great set of challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love this simple and super cheerful design! A perfect card to brighten someone's life.

    ReplyDelete