3/15/2022

Color Challenge Tuesday

It's my second color challenge of March and I've picked one of my favorite combinations - blue and yellow.  Since the challenge is a three color challenge I've used a navy blue and a lighter blue.

 

This set of Floral Squares dies is one of my favorites.  I've made several cards with it.  All are pretty bold and graphic (easy given the style of the dies.)  This card is simple but does take some measuring.  Everything is centered left to right and I adjusted the placement up and down until I found it visually pleasing.  I marked everything light in pencil before gluing it down.

And now through March 31, 2022 the stamp and die bundle is on sale for 20% off instead of the regular 10%.  Full retail is normally $50; with bundled savings it is $45, but through March 31 it is only $40!

The Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss is also on sale through the end of the month.  If you didn't think you could afford to get into die cutting or have the room for a machine, this is a great way to go.  It is also great for travel!  (Please note that larger dies will not fit in this machine but it is still a great value.  The Floral Squares fit in this machine!)

I hope you'll join us in the challenge this week!

Products used:

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'


post signature

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jeanne and I'm now wondering why I didn't think to reach for these dies myself! They are perfect for CAS cards in any colour - just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love that sweet flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Jeanne! I don't often go towards the blue and yellow together but am loving what each member of the design team came up with using these colours. Thanks for the push to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the die cut flower and the sentiment. Great use of the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of dies for a CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful take on the challenge colors. This little flowery square is absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete