5/27/2021

King of the Grill

I have a Father's Day card for this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I chose the middle row across - blue, twine and food.

This stamp set was the Club set at The Stamps of Life this month.  It was a good one for me as most of the men in my life love to grill! 

The card was very easy to make since I used the stand-up die set, also from TSOL.  Although I have made stand up (aka easel) cards just from measuring, I really think the dies are worth the price if you make any amount of this type card.  Talk about a time saver!  And everything is uniform.  The last manual easel card I made I accidentally cut backwards and had to start over.

I used my Scan 'n Cut to cut out the stamps and sentiment even though I have the dies for the stamps.  When I have several things to die cut, the Scan 'n Cut is faster.  And the sentiment doesn't have a die so I was able to cut that out with just a shadow, rather than in a shape like a circle, etc.

Products used:

  • Stamps: The Stamps of Life BBQ2stamp, moreBBQ2stamp
  • Dies: A2 3 Inch Circle Stand Up
  • Markers: sorry - I didn't write them down today

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

1 comment: