5/26/2021

Measure of Love Birthday Card

I made today's card for a friend who loves to cook.  I thought this set was cute when I first saw it, but after getting it home I like it even more!  The downside is that there aren't any coordinating dies, but with my Scan 'n Cut I was easily able to cut out the scale and bowl of cherries.  (And if you're into fussy cutting it wouldn't be difficult to cut.)

 My jumping off point was this week's sketch at Splitcoaststampers.  I say jumping off becuase I did change it up but I feel I still remained true to the sketch.  Because of mailing I did not want a square card so I changed it to a standard A2 size.  And then my focal point circle is no longer a circle.
 I love how this came out and it was pretty quick to put together.  The stamps are photopolymer so they line up quite easily. - cherries to stems, bowl outline to solid, etc.  The set also comes with flowers for the bowl and cupcakes for the scale!

Products used: all Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment