5/25/2021

Best Day Challenge

Today my card does double duty - for the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers (Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy) and the sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.  It's a pretty straightforward card using a new set from Stampin' Up! called In Symmetry. It features very bold flowers that remind me of textiles.

I originally made another card for the challenge.  But I had two sets of flowers and leaves that I had cut out with my Scan 'n Cut so I thought I would rotate the sketch 180 degrees and do another.  I like both of them but my second card is my favorite so I used it for the challenges.

 I can't wait to try more designs with these stamps.  I think they'll look great in bold colors!

Products used: All Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment