6/10/2021

Hello Sunshine CAS Card

Hello Thursday!  It's a new challenge for Team O at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  Stef gave us a very sunny, summery board to work with this week.  Perfect for June!


 
I chose the middle row across - Hello, Friend and Sun/Sunshine.

This was one of those cards for me that came out totally different than what I had envisioned.  Not quite as .... I'm not sure, but just not it.  Although I will say I like this card, but it's not what I had in mind.  That said I made two - each with a different background color!

This is the first one with the darker blue background.  In retrospect, I like both background colors equally so I didn't really need to make two.  However, I'm happy I did as I can use these as birthday, thank you or just thinking of you cards!

Almost all of the products used are fairly old. I'm not sure what is still available so I'm not posting a list!

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are so fun and fresh! Awesome take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete