2/03/2021

Love Bandit

I'm so excited!  I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the next six months for the sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers!  Today is my first week.  My card features an old stamp set but one that I hadn't used.  I actually purchased it second hand - I thought the images were so cute and my style.

Below is the sketch this week:

This card is pretty straightforward.  The only tricky part was masking off the  sentiment and image as I wanted to stamp them separately and they are on one stamp.

Products used:

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Love Bandit
  • Dies: MFT Stitched Frames, Stitched Rectangles
  • Markers: Copic markers - C1, C3, C5, R29
  • Cardstock / Paper: Whisper White, Smoky Slate,  Smoky Skate retired DSP
  • Accessories: Heart Punch

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

1 comment: