2/14/2021

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day.  I normally don't post on Sunday, but I have a few cards that I didn't get posted this week.

First up, Splitcoaststampers had a fun challenge to use the first stamp you ever purchased.  This isn't the first individual stamp, but it is from the first stamp set I bought.

"Voila" from Stampin' Up!.  I loved it way back when and I still love it now.  It's been sitting on the shelf, mounted on wood and unused for awhile.  I've become addicted to using my stamping platforms to get good images and rarely will I use a wood mount stamp.  But I do like the look and feel of them so it is sometimes hard to take them off the blocks.  I finally unmounted this set and the set "Loads of Love".  I know I'll actually start using them again now.

My second card is for the sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  It's a super easy fun fold card.  I used the "Bubblegum4me" stamps and die from The Stamps of Life along with some of their paper.  It makes a fun, bright birthday card.

Well, that's it for this Sunday!  Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am in LOVE with that Voila stamp! I don't know how old it is but it's timeless. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete