3/10/2020

Rain or Shine

Today I am the hostess for two different challenges - the sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches and the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  Being the practical (or lazy) person I am, I combined the two challenges.
The challenge colors are Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Seaside Spray.  Below is the sketch:
This stamp set is one of my favorites from Stampin' Up!'s new mini catalog.  I'm not a big fan of umbrella sets but I really like this one.  I think it may be the flowers.  They're quite cute, easy to color and versatile.

I used a mask for the circle and a Mini Cloud stencil along with Seaside Spray ink and sponge daubers to create the sky.  The flowers were colored with combo of Stampin' Blends and Copic markers.

This stamp has a matching punch for the umbrella but not for the flowers.  I colored a BUNCH of the flowers and then used my Scan 'n Cut to cut them out. (I'm not much for fussy cutting).  I now have  a lot left over so look for them in an upcoming card!

I hope you will join us this week at one or both of the challenges!

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Under My Umbrella; Stamping Bella Garden Girl Flower Sentiments
Ink: Stampin' Blends and Copic markers Daffodil Delight Light and Dark,Y11; Calypso Coral Light and Dark, YR00; Mossy Meadow Light and Dark; Seaside Spray dye ink
Accessories: MFT Mini Cloud Stencil; washi tape

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love the spring colors and you colored that umbrella beautifully!

    ReplyDelete