3/17/2020

Fluttering Hearts

Happy Tuesday!  It's my second color challenge this month at CAS Colours & Sketches and I chose some spring colors.  I just wish it would be a little more spring-like and we had more sunshine and less rain!  (Come August I'll be wishing for rain - LOL!)
I've been traveling and this is an image I colored while on the road.  I thought it appropriate since Rosie and Bernie are usually traveling.  However, I did not write down the exact markers and pencils I used so I cannot list them here.  The colors of the challenge are:
I hope you'll find time to join us in the challenge this week!

Stamps: Stamping Bella Up Up and Away Rosie and Bernie
Dies: Queen & Co.

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. So cute illustration! The Gingham check patterned paper is so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gingham paper and the scallops add a charming finishing touch to your card. Nice!

    ReplyDelete