3/24/2020

Double Duty Card

It's the fourth Tuesday of March and my last solo sketch challenge for the month at CAS Colours & Sketches.  Next week we'll have a double challenge since it is the fifth Tuesday!
Here is the sketch:
For this sketch challenge you may rotate the sketch.  I did create it with the vertical orientation in mind however, when I was finished I realized that it looked just as nice rotated 90 degrees.
I intend to give this to a friend for her birthday and I'm not sure which way I will use it.

To create, I die cut all the pieces from white and colored them using sponge daubers and ink.  The colors were chosen from the color challenge this week at Splitcoaststampers.

To get the loopy outline I used various of the sayings and masked them off.
When I had finished assembling the card, I added some sequins and pearls to add a bit of sparkle and interest. 

Dies: Cottage Cutz Stitched Flowers
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings
Inks: Stampin' Up! Blushing Bride, Grapefruit Grove, Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: PPP Clear Sequins, SU Love What You Do Pearls

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

2 comments: