3/22/2020

Blue Skies

Hi everyone!  I'm making an extra post this week which is a bit unusual for me.  But I wanted to enter this card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week and it ends Monday.
The sketch that is posted at Freshly Made Sketches:
This sketch is really very versatile and I'll probably use it in the future.  I keep a folder of sketches that I like and refer to it often.  Most of the time, they are a jumping off point for a card, however sometimes I use them verbatim.

I also made this card for my design team work at Cottage Cutz this week and will post details on making the card on that blog on Friday.  Cottage Cutz has several adorable duckling dies in their new spring release and this is just one of them.

Die:  Cottage Cutz Duckling with Kite
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Blue Skies
Paper: MFT Watercolor Paper
Inks: Stampin' Up! Seaside Spray, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Such cute dies. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete