1/30/2019

Hey Love - Easy Valentines

There are no children in my family right now, so a set of Valentine stamps aimed at kids is not something I would normally buy.  But after considering this set, I just couldn't resist.  I think giving out Valentine's is fun no matter what your age - we all like knowing someone thinks we're special!
These cards were made using dies but could easily be made with a paper trimmer and punches.  I also used a Scan 'n Cut on the ape but only because don't like fussy cutting!   I used pre-made note cards.  All have some dimension - the skunk's circle and the white rectangle on the otter card are popped up using foam dimensionals.  The ape could be popped up the same way, but I used an "action wobble" so he actually jiggles!

The stamp set includes three additional critters - an alligator, a bird and beaver.  The coloring is simple - no shading.  Super easy and fun cards to make that are appropriate for everyone!

Listed below are the supplies.  It seems like a lot but my guess is you probably have some of them in your stash.  If you are new to stamping these are all basic, good supplies that can be used in many projects.

Stamps:
Hey Love
(Requires the use of an acrylic block - I recommend sizes D and B as good general purpose ones)
Dies (Requires a Big Shot.  For new stampers I'd recommend the trimmer and punches):
Stampin' Up! Rectangle  Stitched Shapes
Stampin' Up! Stitched Shapes
Stampin' Up! Layering Circles
Stampin' Up! Be Mine Stitched
Alternates:
Paper Trimmer
Circle Punches
Accessories:
Stampin' Blends - Real Red Dark, Soft Suede Dark, Crumb Cake Dark, Smoky Slate Light and Dark
Pick a Pattern Washi Tape
Note Cards
Foam Dimensionals
Real Red Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment