10/05/2018

BOO! to You

I have a quick and easy card featuring some adorable die cut ghosts from Cottage Cutz.  You may recognize the layout from my last post.  Yes I reused it!  It works so well for this card so I thought  "why not save some time?"
I cut all the pieces from white card stock.  I used a sponge dauber and Smoky Slate ink to add just a little shading to the ghosts.  The rest of the pieces I colored using Copic markers.
For the background I cut a piece of mixed media paper slightly larger then A2 and used Washi tape to tape it to a masonite board.  This helps keep the paper from warping while making a wash background.  I used the Smoky Slate ink.
I also used the Smoky Slate to stencil bats in the mist.  When it was dry I cut it down to A2 size.
Here is the assembled card.  Fun and quick to make!

Dies: Cottage Cutz Halloween Ghosts and Sugar & Cream Alphabet
Stencil: Tim Holtz

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment