10/17/2018

Autumn Fox

A quick post for today.  This little guy was created for the color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers this week.  The colors Mary chose are Tranquil Tide, Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry with a fall theme.
I knew I wanted to use this fox die and I decided to go with a sketch challenge at Splitcoast to make the layout easy.  But the details really stumped me until I found the patterned paper that is behind the fox.  Once I picked out that things quickly came together.  I immediately thought about the embossing folder I used in the background and the sentiment die also came with the leaf images - perfect!  I just need to add the linen thread and it was good to go!

Dies: all Cottage Cutz - Fall Fox and Hedgehog, Fall Phrases, Nested Stitched Circles
Paper: Stampin' Up!Joyous Noel DSP
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions embossing folder

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment