10/22/2018

A Fairy House

This week I'm the Color Challenge hostess at Splitcoast Stampers.  I chose Petal Pink, Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz.  Not exactly fall colors, but I love the combination.
I have wanted to make a fairy garden for the longest time but have been too busy.  And I'm not even sure they are a "thing" anymore but I still think they are so fun and special.  In any case, this fairy house stamp just really appeals to me and this is my first time coloring it.  I used a combination of Stampin' Blends and Copic markers
For the cobblestone background I used a giraffe print stencil and some Stampin' Up! Champagne Shimmer Paint.  It really sparkles!  It sparkles so much that in the top photo there is a color shift and it looks like two different colors.  It is really just the light hitting one side more than the other.
Please consider joining us at the challenge this week!

Stamps/Die: Stamping Bella Fairy Garden Fairy House and Garden Girl Sentiments
Ink: (where Stampin' Blends are used Iused both light and dark, the Copic color listed after is an additional marker used for added depth that coordinates with the Blends color) Calypso Coral & R00; Petal Pink & YR0000; Soft Suede & E43; Crumb Cake & W00, W1; G40, G43, G46 (for the Pear Pizzazz)
Paint: Stampin' Up! Champagne Glimmer paint
Accessories: Stampin' up! Flowers, MFT Giraffe print stencil

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.
 
post signature

2 comments: