8/03/2018

Vintage Christmas Puppy

Happy Friday!  On Friday's I feature my design team work for Cottage Cutz dies.  We're waiting for the new Christmas dies to come in but I couldn't resist making a Christmas card with some older dies and non-Christmas ones.  I guess I'm starting to get into the holiday spirit.  (Or maybe I've decided to actually start my cards earlier this year!)
My daughter said the colors looked vintage to her and I had to agree.  The font and the  candy also add to that look.

For this card I played around with placement of the candy a bit.  When I do that and find the layout I like, I use my phone to take a photo. By doing this, as I'm gluing things down I have a reference.  It's especially good if you have a lot of pieces or critical placement.
I covered the candy in Wink of Stella to add just a little sparkle.

This is a fun, quick card to make.  Complete instructions on how to make it are on the Scrapping Cottage Blog today.

Dies Used: Cottage Cutz Forest Peekers  Beaver & Dog, Snowman in Cocoa, Stitched Squares, Nested Stitched Eyelet Squares, Merry Christmas Expression

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts  (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment