8/24/2018

Peaceful Fawns

Happy Friday!  I'm back from vacation in Hawaii and while usually it's quite relaxing not so much this time. So, I have  a serene card using one of the new Cottage Cutz dies - Christmas Fawns.
These deer really caught my eye when I first saw them.  They make a striking pair.  I cut the deer from Soft Suede and all the other pieces from white card stock.
I used sponge daubers to shade the deer in Soft Suede and their white chests and bellies in Smoky Slate.
Then I used Copic markers to color the birds and ornament (R24, R27 and Spectrum Noir Sparkle marker), ribbon (G19) and branch (E44, E47).
I assembled everything and added Glossy Accents to the ornament.
This card is one of those that really "glow."  I love when holiday cards do that - it's just so perfect for the season.

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts  (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment