8/01/2023

Earthen Textures Color Challenge

We have a new hostess and a new color challenge this week at CAS Colours & Sketches.


 The colors are pretty earthy and with that in mind I used the new Earthen Textures set from Stampin' Up!

I really liked this set when I first saw it and thought about all the beautiful, highly textured and patterned cards that could be made. I also thought it would be challenging to make a summer or CAS card with this set. Then along came Sue's colors and challenge accepted!

The card was quite easy to make but like all CAS cards required careful placement. To add some interest and keep it a bit more "earthy" I used a deckled panel over a distressed embossed background.  You can see just enough background to give it interest while leaving the card CAS.

I hope you will find time to join us in the challenge!

Products used: All Stampin' Up!

  • Stamps and dies: Earthen Textures
  • Dies: Deckled Rectangles
  • Accessories: Timeworn Type Embossing Folder

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature


1 comment:

  1. I am all about the plants. Lol. Love your clean, crisp design.

    ReplyDelete