12/17/2021

Zippy Zebra Scootin' By

Happy Friday!  I have a card today that I made almost two years ago and forgot to post!  I realized it when I was looking for cards that I had made with this stamp set - My Favorite things Zippy Zebras.  I found my photos in folder on my computer that indicated I had posted them; however I had not.  Better late than never!

This was a birthday card for a friend with an early January birthday.  I'm sure I was pressed for time and the zebras in this set make adorable cards and are simple to color.  Just a little bit of shading.  I added some flowers in a classic color palette - red, black, grey and white to make a fun birthday card.

 
I hope you've enjoyed my card today and It's given you some inspiration for the new year.  (I don't know about you but I'm ready to be done with Christmas cards and work on others!)

Products used:

All stamps My Favorite Things.  Sorry I don't have the names of all of them as I made this card awhile ago and I'm just too lazy to go find all the stamps now - LOL, but the Zebra is from Zippy Zebras

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment