12/20/2021

Warm Wishes

My card this evening is for Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge - Pretty Peacock, Pool Party and Very Vanilla.  I created a card that is also a gift card holder for a Starbucks GC.

I used mostly die cuts with only the sentiment stamped.  I did use Distress Oxide Vintage Photo to antique the edges.

My post is short today as this card is pretty self-explanatory.  Like everyone, I am very busy just before the holiday.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and get to spend some quality time with family and friends!

Products used:

  • Stamps: MFT Merry Christmoose
  • Dies: Penny Black What's in Your Cup?, Stamppin' Up! Tailor Made Tags
  • Paper: Very Vanilla, Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Basic White, Snowflake Splendor DSP
  • Ink: Pretty Peacock, DO Vintage Photo
  • Accessories: White Crinkle Ribbon, Rhinestones

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment