4/05/2021

You're the Stripes to My Zebra

The color challenge at Splitcoaststampers this week is offering a classic combination - black, white, grey and a color of your choice!  I had a few colors picked out but waited until I picked my image to decide.  Initially I wanted to do something elegant  and floral.  As you can see - I did not.

For fast coloring I have three go-to critters: zebras, pandas, and penguins.  Notice a theme here?  Add a bit of grey shading to any one of these and they're done!

I was in a bit of a time crunch this past weekend so I used Zippy Zebra by My Favorite Things,  The layout went quickly as  fast as the coloring.  I used Daffodil Delight as my color choice.  Since the challenge rules allow for Stampin' Up! neutrals at any time I also used some Mossy Meadow on the flower leaves. 

Products used:

  • Stamps: My Favorites Things Zippy Zebras
  • Dies: MFT Stitched Curves, The Stamps of Life Flower
  • Markers: Copic markers - N0, N1; Stampin' Blends - Daffodil Delight Light & Dark, Mossy Meadow Light
  • Accessories: Enamel Dots, washi tape

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment