4/27/2021

Birthday Confetti

Happy Tuesday!  I have a card for this week's sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.  Last week I missed the color challenge - I was too busy at work!

Wei gave us an interesting sketch and a challenging one for someone like me who likes to color and have a main focal image.  This one really doesn't have that.  So I went through my dies and found this ric rac die by My Favorite Things.  I think it was a freebie with an order.

I decided to use it and then just started going through my papers.  Since birthday cards are always needed I went with that theme.  The dots here remind me a bit of confetti.  I picked my colors from the paper.  To make my sentiment easy to read on the dots I used a shadow die from the Stamps of Life.  Unfortunately the green and yellow didn't photograph super well, but in real life they look quite nice together.

This was a very simple card to make and could be changed up to suit the recipient as long as the paper is not too busy.

Products used:

  • Dies: MFT Stitched Ric Rac, The Stamps of Life Happy Birthday
  • Colors: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

 

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Very fun and happy card! Love the cute colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun cheery card Jeanne, like a whole party in a card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, that is one of my favorite Stampin' Up color combinations! Thanks for letting me join you this month at CAS C&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanne your card definitely has a sense of party about it - love the sprinkles and ric-rac, so fun!

    ReplyDelete