4/29/2021

Big Hugs Curvy Girl

I'm the hostess this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge and I have Mother's Day themed board for you!  Can you believe Mother's Day is in less than two weeks?

My card actually uses several of the elements and fits a couple of the rows but I chose Mother/Child Image, Coloring and Scallops.  For the Tic Tac Toe Challenge I find I often use multiple elements - especially when it is my board.  I suppose it's because so many of the items on the board go together.

The most time consuming part of this card was the coloring and I did that while on a Zoom group craft session.  It is quite relaxing to talk to other crafters and color at the same time.   I wrote down the colors I used - both markers and Prismacolors - however I misplaced the paper I wrote them on.  Suffice it to say there were quite a few!

This card is also for the color challenge this week at Splitcoaststampers.

Products used:

  • Stamps:  Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Big Hugs
  • Dies: Cottage Cutz Stitched Rectangle, Scalloped Stitched Rectangles
  • Embossing Folder: Stampin' Up! Petal Pair

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment