12/24/2020

The Naughty List

Happy Christmas Eve!  I have a short post today featuring a card made for this week's challenge at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I definitely feel like this sometimes.  It's the night before Christmas and I'm thinking "...oops.  Did I really do all that?  It sure was fun!"

I chose the left column - Santa, Red, Wink of Stella (although this also works for the diagonal Santa, Die Cut, Green).

Here is a close-up of the Wink of Stella that I added to the fur on Santa's hat.

I love this Oddball Santa and know that most of my family would too - they have that kind of sense of humor.  I normally don't make Christmas cards in quantity that I have to color with Copics, but coloring him went pretty fast.  I've decided to start in January and make 2-3 a month so they're ready for next Christmas!  The coloring should take less than half an hour and the rest will go quickly as well.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!  Stop by tomorrow for a special Christmas card!

Products used:

  • Stamps: Stamping Bella Oddball Santa and the Missus; SB Holiday Fun (sentiment)
  • Dies: Queen & Co. Foundations #4, #8 and #10, and Holiday
  • Paper: Whisper White Thick, Pear Pizzazz, Stampin' Up! Heartwarming Holidays DSP
  • Markers: Copics R22, R24, R27, R29, E00, E11, E40, E41, E42, E43, N0-N9
  • Accessories: Wink of Stella

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'


post signature

1 comment: