12/25/2020

Nativity Pop Up Box Card

Merry Christmas!  I hope you are having a wonderful holiday.  I have a special card today - one that reflects the true meaning of Christmas.

I love making 3D projects and box cards are among my favorites. My favorite part of making this type of card is filling it.  I will admit that this card took some time and is not for those looking for a quick project.  But it is well worth the effort and makes for a truly special gift /card.
All my pieces are colored using Distress Oxide inks.  I think I used every brown Ranger makes to get a wide variety of shades!
For my night sky I used Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire along with Wilted Violet.  I left an area white for around the star and flicked water on the panel to add a few minor "stars".

For my sentiment I added my favorite verse of the Nativity from the Gospel of Luke - Luke 2:10-11

Below are some close in pictures of the card.




Products used:

  • Dies: Cottage Cutz Nativity - Mary, Angel & Baby, Nativity - Joseph, Shepherd & Animals, Nativity - Three Kings, Night in Bethlehem; The Stamps of Life Box Card 5 x 7
  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Born This Day
  • Inks: Distress Oxide

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment