7/13/2020

Blooming Gnome

This Tuesday marks the 800th color challenge at Splitcoaststampers!  WOW!  I've been on the design team for a little over 100 of them.  I remember when I first started we had the 700th challenge.

To celebrate the 800th challenge, each team member picked one of their challenges from the last 100 and we are revisiting those.  So there will be six challenges this week - one for each designer.  My challenge is #752.
The colors are Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flaming and Pacific Point with an embossing folder for dessert.

My original card was this one:
I love this color combination - it says summer to me!

I hope you will join us in the challenge.  Each design team member is offering a prize for their favorite pick in their challenge (mine is the Honey Bee Bloom stamp and die set) and there will be a grand prize chosen from among those who make a card for every challenge!

Stamps: Stamping Bella Gnome Bouquet; Honey Bee Stamps Bloom
Dies: Honey Bee Stamps Bloom; Sizzix Edges
Markers (Stampin' Blends and Copics): Flirty Flamingo Light & Dark, R000; Daffodil Delight Light & Dark, Y11; Pacific Point B00, B12, B16; skin E02, E11; Stems Mossy Meadow Light & Dark
Prismacolor Pencils: Flirty Flamingo 921, 928, 1001; Daffodil Delight 915, 916, 942; Pacific Point 903, 1040; Mossy Meadow 911, 988; Skin 939, 928; Shadows and Beard 1052, 1056, 1060, 1063

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

1 comment: