8/13/2019

Double Duty Card - Again

Hi everyone!  I had a very busy weekend so I decided to combine a sketch challenge and a color challenge this week.
The sketch is from CAS Colours & Sketches:
And the colors are my choice as hostess of the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers:
Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Pacific Point 

I'm really not ready for fall so I wanted one last summer looking color palette.  I know that it's time to start making those Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas cards but I'd like a few more weeks of summer themed creating!

The image is colored with mostly Copic markers color matched to the challenge colors but I did use a few Stampin' Blends.  The coloring isn't my best - it is a little uneven, but I'll just say that she has been in the sun too long and gotten a bit sun damage! 

Stamps:  MFT Drink Up the Sunshine
Markers: Stampin Blends Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo.  Challenge colors - R000, Y11, B00, B12, B16 Coconut - E50, E53, E55, E57, E59  Hair - E53, E35, E37, E29 Skin - E000, E53, E11 Lace - N0, N1, N3

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment