10/01/2019

Did Someone Say Caffeine?

It's Tuesday and another color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.  This week's hostess, Karen, picked Rococo Rose, Smoky Slate and Mint Macaron - a wonderful combination.  This card definitely shows how I felt when I created it.  I hadn't slept well and had a zillion things to do (including make this card!) so when looking for a stamp to use, this one really spoke to me!

The image is colored with a combination Copic markers and Stampin' Blends.  For the background molecules, I masked off the rabbit and stamped off the Rococo Rose to get a lighter color.  After all was said and done I realized the molecules on the circle reminded me a bit of a bloodshot eye - but given the look of this rabbit, it fits!

This stamp company, The Rabbit Hole Designs, is one that I discovered this year.   They have some quirky, contemporary designs and I really enjoy them as they are different than what you normally see.

Stamps: The Rabbit Hole Designs Caffeinated Rabbit
Ink: Stampin' Up! Rococo Rose, Versafine Onyx, Memento Black
Markers (numbered markers are Copic markers):  Stampin' Blends Rococo Rose Light and Dark, RV 52; Stampin' Blends Mint Macaron Light and Dark, G0000; Stampin' Blends Smoky Slate Light and Dark, T0
Paper: Whisper White, Mint Macaron
Dies: MFT Wacky Stitched circles, Circles Stax

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this card! As a caffeine lover and chemistry student - this really works for me. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete