10/22/2019

Happy Fall Y'all

Happy Tuesday and Happy Fall!  Today's card was made for two challenges - the sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches and the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers.
Here is the posted sketch which I rotated:
The colors are Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight and Merry Merlot.

The card was very simple - I colored the image with a combination of Stampin' Blends and Copic markers.  If I had to do it again, I would have used watercolor on the leaves to blend them a bit more but all in all it turned out okay.




Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Happy Fall
Ink: Stampin' Blends Daffodil Delight Dark, Cajun Craze Dark; Copic markers: R59, Warm Gray W00, W1, W2, W3
Dies: MFT Stitched Basic Edges

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, Jane! I want to dive to the fall with this cute mouse.

    ReplyDelete