10/08/2019

Another Two Challenge Tuesday

Today is another two challenge Tuesday (actually every Tuesday is a two challenge Tuesday for me!).  But this week I only made one card for both challenges.
CAS Colours & Sketches has a sketch challenge this week and of course I made a card for the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers.
I changed up the sketch slightly by making the middle image the largest and by using some washi tape down one side rather than having a border all the way around.

The colors for the color challenge are Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Balmy Blue.  I heat embossed my images in gold and used an aqua painter and the ink pads to watercolor them.  It goes fairly fast (at least the way  do it!) and I think it looks nice.  When I want tight images that is when I get out my Copic markers or colored pencils.

Since I always need birthday cards I decided the washi tape was a good alternative to a sentiment and could fit the occasion.  To add a little bling I used a small crystal next to each butterfly.

Stamps: Altenew Wild Hibiscus
Ink: Balmy Blue, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories: Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals, washi tape (of unknown origin)

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. The gold embossing coordinates so well with the washi tape, and the butterflies are colored so prettily!

    ReplyDelete