5/08/2018

Make Some Noise!

Hi everyone!  It's Tuesday and another challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.  This week is a super fun sketch challenge from Cathy.
 I hope you'll join us this week.

My card was simple to make.  I colored all the images with Copic markers then cut them out slightly larger than the inside of the frame.  I couldn't decide what colors to use so I went with primaries - always a good choice for a gender neutral birthday card.

When it came time to glue everything down, I stacked three solid frames under each patterned frame to add depth, then glued the square with  the image to the back.  I also placed them slightly catty wampus on the card because I thought that accentuated the "make noise" theme.
Stamps: Mama Elephant Little Agenda Cat and Little Agenda Dog; MFT Jungle Vibes
Dies: MFT Stitched Frames
Copic markers: Cat W1, W3, W5, W7;  Dogs  E31, E51, E53, E33, E35, E37; Guitar B21, B22, B27, Y15; Maracas R21, R22, R27, B24; Tambourine E40, E41, E47; Shadows T0, T1
Paper: Stampin' Up! retired DSP

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts  (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.



post signature

6 comments:

  1. ADORABLE, Jeanne!! Love the primary colored frames and the sweet images - great idea to make them catty wampus, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Love the jaunty angles of the frames and the bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Jeanne! Love how you arranged the square frames and the adorable critters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, I love how your squares are wonky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your adorable party animals, the tilted patterned frames, and the bright primary colors make this such a fun card for a child of any age from 1 to 101! I love it!

    ReplyDelete