5/04/2018

Floral Mother's Day Card

It's Friday and I have another Mother's Day card made from some of the beautiful new release dies from Cottage Cutz.
The card base is in Blushing Bride, then I added a panel of Always Artichoke and a panel of patterned paper.
For the medallion I cut a scalloped Circle in Blushing Bride and a double stitched circle in white.  I used a self adhesive sheet on the back of Always Artichoke cardstock and cut the sentiment.  I often use these sheets if a sentiment is particularly fine. 

After cutting all the flowers I used a sponge dauber and Blushing Bride ink to carefully tip the edges and centers of all the flowers.
I assembled them on the medallion and glued that and the sentiment to the front of the card.
For my final step I added Wink of Stella and some glitter dots to add a little sparkle!


Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts  (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment