5/11/2018

Lazy Daisy

Happy Friday!  Today's card is a great thinking of you card for anyone who loves flowers!
For the layout of this card I used the sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers this week.
I love sketch challenges - they save a lot of time in the craft room!  I started with an A2 card base in Night of Navy, one panel of patterned paper 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches, and two panels 3 1/2 x 4/3/4 inches.
I cut three flowers from white card stock, and the leaves and stems from Pear Pizzazz.  I used the Stitched alphabet to cut the word "Hi" and used the centers of the letters A, P and R for the dots.   I used a sponge dauber and Daffodil Delight ink to color the center of the flowers.

I glued the panels down according to the sketch and tied a piece of 12 inch gingham ribbon around the panels.
I added the flowers and sentiment then glued the panel to the card base.  My last step was to adhere a small daisy to the ribbon using a foam dot.

Dies: Cottage Cutz Stitched Tulip and Daisies and Stitched Alphabet

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts  (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment