4/26/2018

A Foxy Mother's Day Card

Happy Friday!  I have an adorable CAS Mother's Day card for you today.
This card was created using dies from Cottage Cutz. 

I made the foxes using Very Vanilla and Cajun Craze cardstock.  A multi-liner pen was used to color the eyes and Copic markers to color the noses and inside ear pieces.  For the legs I wanted just a touch of black so I took a sponge dauber and went over the edges.
 
I stenciled hearts in Soft Sky on the front panel.  I thought the hearts went well with the "Love You Mom" sentiment.
This card makes a precious CAS Mothers Day card!

Dies used: Cottage Cutz Mama Fox & Baby, Spring Meadow and I Love You Mom Phrase
Stencil: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts  (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment