4/19/2018

3-D Thursday Easy Gift Box

I have an easy gift box for you today.  I received one of these from my friend Estie and thought it was so cute that I'd make several as thank you gifts.  I put a tiny bottle of Bailey's inside but you could also fill with candy or other treats.
They are fun to embellish.  The one I made coordinates with my card from Monday April 9.  I used leftover elements that I had from making my swaps to decorate.  And I used my leftover swaps to make matching Thank You cards!
Above is the "naked" version.  Here are the measurements and directions (they may be self explanatory from the measurements)

1. Start with a piece of 11 x 4 inch card stock
2. Score 1 inch from each side
3. Score 5 inches from the top and bottom
4. Cut out each of the four corners (see lines squares in photo)
5. If you want a hole for ribbon, this is a good point to punch the hole in the center of the top and bottom (you could wait until the end)
5. On the long score sides, cut the score line that is 5 inches from the top and bottom to the 1 inch mark on both sides
6. You'll have a small 1 inch square flap in the middle of each side which form the flaps for the bottom of the box
7. Fold all score lines
8. Glue the small square flaps to the longer flaps from one side making sure to place them on the inside
9. Glue the other long flaps to the outside of the flaps that have already been glued together
10. Decorate how you would like

I hope you enjoyed today's 3-D project.  It is very easy and fun to make!

Products used:

Stamps: Oh So Eclectic
Dies: Eclectic Layers
Save 10% on the bundle
Paper: Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper, Vellum, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist
Ink: Berry Burst, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Lemon Lime Twist Mini Striped Ribbon



Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts  (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment