2/21/2018

Skating Week Day Three

It's my final day for skating cards this week!  (Okay, so it's really not skating WEEK, but skating few days.  That just didn't sound as good.)  I'm not sure if this guy is a figure skater or a speed skater but he is cute.  And I had to put him in a red,white and blue scarf!
When I created yesterday's card I made two backgrounds so I used one here.  The bear is colored with Copic markers.  This stamp begged to be a slider, so it is.  I used two slider mechanisms so he wouldn't twirl - I suppose that does make him speed skater instead of a figure skater!

Stamps and die:  MFT Polar Bear Pals
Ink: Copic markers - B21, B24, B28, N0, N2, N4,C00, C0, C1, R24, R27, R29

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts  (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment