5/15/2024

Whaley Special

This is a quick card I made for my great-nephew. I posted the card I made for his new sister and parents last week. The inside says "You are whaley special".

He just turned three and I know that little ones can sometimes feel left out when everyone is making over a new baby. So my husband and I bought him a stuffed whale when we were in Hawaii a few months ago. I thought this card and sentiment perfect for the gift.

It was super easy to make. I added about 4 or 5 dark blue layers of cardstock under the fin instead of using foam dots. This gave it some dimension and a bit of a shadow. I finished the card with puffy stickers from The Stamps of Life.

Products used:

  • Dies: The Stamps of Life Whale Fold-It
  • Stamps: TSOL Patterns4Whales

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment