4/04/2023

Wildly Grateful

This card is for this week's challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches. I rarely think of Shaded Spruce as a Spring color (more Christmas) so this combination at first really threw me. But when I thought about the Spruce as just another green it became easier and a floral come to mind.

I've been cleaning out my stamps and moving into a new craft room (aka daughter's old bedroom) and came across this set. It was on the "should it stay or should it go" list and made it to stay. It's actually pretty versatile and I really like the script font. So you may be seeing some older things in the next few weeks (or months) as I purge my stash and discover "new" stuff!

Products used:

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Lovely You
  • Markers: Stampin' Write Shaded Spruce, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
  • Accessories: Washi tape, linen thread, label punch

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature


3 comments:

  1. ahh one of my favourite stamp sets Jeanne, perfect with the label floating over the image! I love the little touch of twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! The little label at front add just enough dimension and interest, and I love the kraft strip on the side too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you featured these flowers peeking out from behind the label sentiment Jeanne - a great design (and one I may have to borrow lol!) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete